The Governor has declared a State of Emergency for the following counties: "Bronx, Broome, Chenango, Delaware, Greene, Kings, Montgomery, Nassau, New York, Orange, Otsego, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Schenectady, Schoharie, Suffolk, Sullivan, Tioga, Ulster, Westchester, and contiguous counties."
Emergency responders may apply for a Special Ballot by completing the Special Ballot Application and delivering it to their nearest board of elections via fax, email or in person.
The Special Ballot Application will be sent to the home county of the emergency responder so that a ballot may be sent to the voter.
For more information please visit the NYS Board of Elections.
In New York City, emergency responders may submit their special ballot application by:
- Fax: 212-487-8648
- Email: [email protected]
- Executive Office: 32-42 Broadway 7 Fl, New York, NY 10004
- Bronx: 1780 Grand Concourse 5 Fl, Bronx, NY 10457
- Brooklyn: 345 Adams Street 4 Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Queens: 118-35 Queens Boulevard 11 Fl, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Manhattan: 200 Varick Street 10 Fl, New York, NY 10014
- Staten Island: 1 Edgewater Plaza 4 Fl, Staten Island, NY 10305
For more information, please call 1-866-VOTE-NYC or TTY 1-212-487-5496